Wondering which coffee you will enjoy the most?
Here’s a quick guide to get you started.
If you like your coffee black
- Chocolate and nutty with a robust (but not overly robust): Try Muddy Paws, Cozy Afternoon Decaf, or D-O-G P-A-R-K Half Caff.
- Super smooth, well balanced and grounded with hints of dark fruit and chocolate: try Muskrat Morning.
- Want a blueberry explosion on your taste buds? Try Zoomies. You'll taste lots of fruit in this medium-bodied coffee.
- Fruity and light (with an almost tea-like body): Sploot will be the coffee for you.
- Squirrel! is our espresso but delicious brewed as well. With a sweeter tone than Muddy Paws, you can enjoy this coffee as your morning brew or a yummy espresso with beautiful crema. As a cold brew, the sweetness will shine.
Like cream (or something similar) in your coffee?
Some coffees are amazing with cream or milk to compliment the flavor notes of the beans. Some coffees are more acidic and taste much better on their own. Here are your best bets if you use cream, milk, or a milk alternative:
Choose your flavor preference:
- Chocolate and nutty: Muddy Paws, Cozy Afternoon Decaf, or D-O-G P-A-R-K Half Caff.
- Super smooth, hints of chocolate and dark fruit( some taste dark cherry): Muskrat Morning
- Squirrel! is our espresso but it is delicious brewed as well. Your latte or americano will taste amazing. With a sweeter tone than Muddy Paws, you can enjoy this coffee as your morning brew. Your your latte or americano will taste amazing. As a cold brew, the sweetness will shine.