Wondering which coffee you will enjoy the most?
Here’s a quick guide to get you started.
If you like your coffee black
- Fruity and light (with an almost tea-like body): Sploot will be the coffee for you
- Squirrel! offers smooth, well-balanced flavor. Not as sweet as Tail Chaser but with a sweeter tone than Morning Run, you can enjoy this coffee as your morning brew or a yummy espresso with beautiful crema.
- Play bow packs a hearty punch of flavor that's a well-balanced espresso for your latte or americano. It's also delicious brewed.
Like cream (or something similar) in your coffee?
Some coffees are amazing with cream or milk to compliment the flavor notes of the beans. Some coffees are more acidic and taste much better on their own. Here are your best bets:
Choose your flavor preference:
- Chocolate and nutty: Muddy Paws and Cozy Afternoon Decaf
- Super smooth, hints of chocolate and dark fruit and chocolate: Muskrat Morning
- Floral, milk chocolate and some stone fruit: Tail Chaser
- Play bow packs a hearty punch of flavor that's a well-balanced espresso for your latte or americano. It has been rated by our customers as their favorite blend for espresso-based drinks.